Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:49:08 +1100

Hi Dave,

After merging the drm tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/ni.c: In function 'cayman_cp_enable':
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/ni.c:1042: error: 'struct radeon_mc' has no member named 'active_vram_size'

Caused by commit 0c88a02ef6b7 ("drm/radeon/kms: add support for CP setup
on cayman asics") interacting with commit 5359533801e3 ("drm/radeon: fix
problem with changing active VRAM size. (v2)") from Linus' tree.

I allied the following fix up patch for today (I am not sure if it is
correct).

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:44:59 +1100
Subject: [PATCH] drm/radeon/kms: update for active_vram_size removal

Signed-off-by: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/ni.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/ni.c b/drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/ni.c
index 8c199c4..7aade20 100644
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/ni.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/ni.c
@@ -1039,7 +1039,7 @@ static void cayman_cp_enable(struct radeon_device *rdev, bool enable)
 	if (enable)
 		WREG32(CP_ME_CNTL, 0);
 	else {
-		rdev->mc.active_vram_size = rdev->mc.visible_vram_size;
+		radeon_ttm_set_active_vram_size(rdev, rdev->mc.visible_vram_size);
 		WREG32(CP_ME_CNTL, (CP_ME_HALT | CP_PFP_HALT));
 		WREG32(SCRATCH_UMSK, 0);
 	}
-- 
1.7.4.1

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/