Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the sound-asoc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:05:13 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the sound-asoc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced these warnings:

sound/soc/codecs/max98095.c:607: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sound/soc/codecs/max98095.c:610: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sound/soc/codecs/max98095.c:616: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sound/soc/codecs/max98095.c:624: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sound/soc/codecs/max98095.c:633: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sound/soc/codecs/max98095.c:636: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sound/soc/codecs/max98095.c:642: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sound/soc/codecs/max98095.c:645: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type
sound/soc/codecs/max98095.c:648: warning: initialization discards qualifiers from pointer target type

Introduced by commit 82a5a936f6de ("ASoC: Add max98095 CODEC driver").
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/