Subject: [PATCH -next] sound: fix lola build

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 09:53:10 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

sound/pci/lola/Makefile was trying to build lola modules even
when PCI and SND_LOLA were not enabled, causing build errors:

ERROR: "snd_pcm_hw_constraint_step" [sound/pci/lola/snd-lola.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "snd_pcm_period_elapsed" [sound/pci/lola/snd-lola.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "snd_dma_alloc_pages" [sound/pci/lola/snd-lola.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "snd_pcm_hw_constraint_integer" [sound/pci/lola/snd-lola.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "snd_pcm_sgbuf_ops_page" [sound/pci/lola/snd-lola.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "snd_pcm_set_ops" [sound/pci/lola/snd-lola.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "snd_pcm_lib_free_pages" [sound/pci/lola/snd-lola.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "snd_pcm_lib_ioctl" [sound/pci/lola/snd-lola.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "snd_pcm_lib_malloc_pages" [sound/pci/lola/snd-lola.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "snd_pcm_sgbuf_get_chunk_size" [sound/pci/lola/snd-lola.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "snd_dma_free_pages" [sound/pci/lola/snd-lola.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "snd_pcm_lib_preallocate_pages_for_all" [sound/pci/lola/snd-lola.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "snd_pcm_new" [sound/pci/lola/snd-lola.ko] undefined!

Fix the Makefile to build only when CONFIG_SND_LOLA is enabled.

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 sound/pci/lola/Makefile |    3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20110504.orig/sound/pci/lola/Makefile
+++ linux-next-20110504/sound/pci/lola/Makefile
@@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
 snd-lola-y := lola.o lola_pcm.o lola_clock.o lola_mixer.o
 snd-lola-$(CONFIG_SND_DEBUG) += lola_proc.o
-obj-m = snd-lola.o
+
+obj-$(CONFIG_SND_LOLA) += snd-lola.o