Subject: [PATCH -next] staging: fix ath6kl build when CFG80211 is not enabled

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 15:15:19 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build errors when CONFIG_CFG80211 is not enabled:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_deinit':
(.text+0x189b71): undefined reference to `cfg80211_scan_done'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_deinit':
(.text+0x189b86): undefined reference to `wiphy_unregister'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_deinit':
(.text+0x189b8d): undefined reference to `wiphy_free'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_init':
(.text+0x18add7): undefined reference to `wiphy_new'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_init':
(.text+0x18ae48): undefined reference to `wiphy_register'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_tkip_micerr_event':
(.text+0x18ae95): undefined reference to `cfg80211_michael_mic_failure'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_scan_node':
(.text+0x18afb5): undefined reference to `__ieee80211_get_channel'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_scan_node':
(.text+0x18afd2): undefined reference to `cfg80211_inform_bss_frame'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_disconnect_event':
(.text+0x18b046): undefined reference to `cfg80211_ibss_joined'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_disconnect_event':
(.text+0x18b176): undefined reference to `cfg80211_connect_result'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_disconnect_event':
(.text+0x18b190): undefined reference to `cfg80211_disconnected'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_connect_event':
(.text+0x18b291): undefined reference to `cfg80211_get_bss'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_connect_event':
(.text+0x18b457): undefined reference to `cfg80211_put_bss'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `ar6k_cfg80211_connect_event':
(.text+0x18b4fa): undefined reference to `cfg80211_roamed'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Cc: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
Cc: Luis R. Rodriguez <[email-masked]>
Cc: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Cc: Naveen Singh <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/staging/ath6kl/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- linux-next-20110517.orig/drivers/staging/ath6kl/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20110517/drivers/staging/ath6kl/Kconfig
@@ -1,6 +1,7 @@
 config ATH6K_LEGACY
 	tristate "Atheros AR6003 support (non mac80211)"
         depends on MMC && WLAN
+	depends on CFG80211
         select WIRELESS_EXT
         select WEXT_PRIV
 	help