Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for May 27 (ocfs2)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:30:43 -0700

On Fri, 27 May 2011 15:52:31 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20110526:

ocfs2 on i386 has build errors:

ERROR: "__udivdi3" [fs/ocfs2/ocfs2.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "__umoddi3" [fs/ocfs2/ocfs2.ko] undefined!

or when builtin:

fs/built-in.o: In function `ocfs2_find_victim_alloc_group.clone.0':
move_extents.c:(.text+0x1fb01a): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
fs/built-in.o: In function `ocfs2_validate_and_adjust_move_goal':
move_extents.c:(.text+0x1fb12e): undefined reference to `__umoddi3'
move_extents.c:(.text+0x1fb15a): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
fs/built-in.o: In function `ocfs2_find_victim_alloc_group.clone.0':
move_extents.c:(.text+0x1fb01a): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
fs/built-in.o: In function `ocfs2_validate_and_adjust_move_goal':
move_extents.c:(.text+0x1fb12e): undefined reference to `__umoddi3'
move_extents.c:(.text+0x1fb15a): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
fs/built-in.o: In function `ocfs2_find_victim_alloc_group.clone.0':
move_extents.c:(.text+0x1fb01a): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'
fs/built-in.o: In function `ocfs2_validate_and_adjust_move_goal':
move_extents.c:(.text+0x1fb12e): undefined reference to `__umoddi3'
move_extents.c:(.text+0x1fb15a): undefined reference to `__udivdi3'

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***