Subject: Re: Build regressions/improvements in v3.0-rc3

From: Ralf Baechle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:37:53 +0100

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 10:29:32PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:44:41 +0800 Wanlong Gao <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> > I see that some mips fixes in ralf's tree but not been pulled. almost
> > for about one month.
> 
> Well, the mips tree in linux-next is
> git://git.linux-mips.org/pub/scm/upstream-sfr.git#mips-for-linux-next and
> I fetch it every day.

I only have the new bits in linux-next but not the pending for the current
work-in-progress kernel, that is 3.0.  Those are queued in

http://git.linux-mips.org/?p=upstream-linus.git;a=summary
git://git.linux-mips.org/pub/scm/upstream-linus.git

and I've sent two pull requests to Linus so far which went without
reaction ...

  Ralf