Subject: [PATCH -next] mfd: tps65912 needs MFD_CORE

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:06:15 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

MFD_TPS65912 should select MFD_CORE so that mfd interfaces are
available to it.  This fixes a build error when MFD_CORE=m and
MFD_TPS65912=y (and no other TPS65912 kconfig symbols are enabled,
so no other select MFD_CORE was done).

drivers/built-in.o: In function `tps65912_device_exit':
(.text+0x61124): undefined reference to `mfd_remove_devices'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `tps65912_device_init':
(.text+0x61216): undefined reference to `mfd_add_devices'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `tps65912_device_init':
(.text+0x61240): undefined reference to `mfd_remove_devices'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/mfd/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- linux-next-20110622.orig/drivers/mfd/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20110622/drivers/mfd/Kconfig
@@ -173,6 +173,7 @@ config MFD_TPS6586X
 
 config MFD_TPS65912
 	bool "TPS65912 PMIC"
+	select MFD_CORE
 	depends on GPIOLIB
 
 config MFD_TPS65912_I2C