Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the security-testing tree with the tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:39:15 +1000

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:33:34 +1000 Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:29:10 +1000 Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > More information for the git experts:
> > 
> 
> $ git version
> git version 1.7.5.4
> 
> I am running Debian unstable.

Today's linux-next is based on v3.0-rc5-76-gc017d0d (Linus' tree commit
c017d0d135 ("Merge branch 'kvm-updates/3.0' of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/virt/kvm/kvm").

The point at which I tried to merge the security-testing tree is
v3.0-rc5-3666-g9fd8fab.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/