Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for July 4 (media/radio)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 13:31:57 -0700

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 17:09:52 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Changes since 20110701:
> 
> The v4l-dvb tree gained a build failure so I used the version from
> next-20110701.

drivers/media/radio/radio-rtrack2.c:31:17: error: invalid suffix "c" on integer constant
make[4]: [drivers/media/radio/radio-rtrack2.o] Error 1 (ignored)
drivers/media/radio/radio-aimslab.c:49:17: error: invalid suffix "f" on integer constant
make[4]: [drivers/media/radio/radio-aimslab.o] Error 1 (ignored)
drivers/media/radio/radio-gemtek.c:51:18: error: invalid suffix "c" on integer constant
make[4]: [drivers/media/radio/radio-gemtek.o] Error 1 (ignored)
drivers/media/radio/radio-zoltrix.c:51:17: error: invalid suffix "c" on integer constant

These drivers do not handle hex CONFIG_ values correctly.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***