Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for July 22 (xen)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:22:45 -0700

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:42:37 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,

build errors & warnings:  (full kernel config file is attached)

drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:95: warning: 'struct work_struct' declared inside parameter list
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:95: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:96: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'DECLARE_DELAYED_WORK'
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:96: warning: parameter names (without types) in function declaration
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:195: warning: 'struct work_struct' declared inside parameter list
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:195: error: conflicting types for 'selfballoon_process'
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:95: note: previous declaration of 'selfballoon_process' was here
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c: In function 'selfballoon_process':
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:229: error: implicit declaration of function 'schedule_delayed_work'
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:229: error: 'selfballoon_worker' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:229: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:229: error: for each function it appears in.)
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:230: error: 'HZ' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c: In function 'store_selfballooning':
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:266: error: 'selfballoon_worker' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c: In function 'xen_selfballoon_init':
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:452: error: implicit declaration of function 'xen_domain'
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:455: error: implicit declaration of function 'xen_initial_domain'
drivers/xen/xen-selfballoon.c:478: error: 'selfballoon_worker' undeclared (first use in this function)

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***