Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for July 25 (xen)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:46:29 -0700

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 16:25:42 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,

xen has lots of build errors and warnings (all on x86_64).

  CC      arch/x86/xen/setup.o
In file included from arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:42,
                 from arch/x86/xen/setup.c:19:
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
In file included from arch/x86/xen/setup.c:19:
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_fpu_taskswitch':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:465: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_update_va_mapping':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:483: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_grant_table_op':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:495: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_update_va_mapping_otherdomain':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:516: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_update_descriptor':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:534: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_memory_op':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:544: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_mmu_update':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:557: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_mmuext_op':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:570: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_set_gdt':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:580: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_stack_switch':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:591: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
  CC      arch/x86/xen/multicalls.o
In file included from arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:42,
                 from arch/x86/xen/multicalls.c:26:
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
In file included from arch/x86/xen/multicalls.c:26:
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_fpu_taskswitch':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:465: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_update_va_mapping':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:483: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_grant_table_op':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:495: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_update_va_mapping_otherdomain':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:516: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_update_descriptor':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:534: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_memory_op':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:544: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_mmu_update':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:557: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_mmuext_op':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:570: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_set_gdt':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:580: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_stack_switch':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:591: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
  CC      arch/x86/xen/mmu.o
In file included from arch/x86/xen/mmu.c:51:
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
In file included from arch/x86/xen/mmu.c:66:
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_fpu_taskswitch':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:465: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_update_va_mapping':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:483: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_grant_table_op':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:495: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_update_va_mapping_otherdomain':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:516: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_update_descriptor':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:534: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_memory_op':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:544: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_mmu_update':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:557: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_mmuext_op':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:570: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_set_gdt':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:580: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_stack_switch':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:591: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
  CC      arch/x86/xen/irq.o
  CC      arch/x86/xen/time.o
In file included from arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:42,
                 from arch/x86/xen/time.c:20:
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
In file included from arch/x86/xen/time.c:20:
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_fpu_taskswitch':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:465: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_update_va_mapping':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:483: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_grant_table_op':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:495: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_update_va_mapping_otherdomain':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:516: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_update_descriptor':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:534: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_memory_op':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:544: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_mmu_update':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:557: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_mmuext_op':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:570: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_set_gdt':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:580: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h: In function 'MULTI_stack_switch':
arch/x86/include/asm/xen/hypercall.h:591: warning: passing argument 1 of 'trace_xen_mc_entry' from incompatible pointer type
include/trace/events/xen.h:48: note: expected 'struct multicall_entry *' but argument is of type 'struct multicall_entry *'

arch/x86/xen/trace.c:5: error: '__HYPERVISOR_set_trap_table' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:5: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:5: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:6: error: '__HYPERVISOR_mmu_update' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:6: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:6: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:7: error: '__HYPERVISOR_set_gdt' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:7: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:7: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:8: error: '__HYPERVISOR_stack_switch' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:8: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:8: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:9: error: '__HYPERVISOR_set_callbacks' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:9: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:9: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:10: error: '__HYPERVISOR_fpu_taskswitch' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:10: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:10: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:11: error: '__HYPERVISOR_sched_op_compat' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:11: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:11: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:12: error: '__HYPERVISOR_dom0_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:12: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:12: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:13: error: '__HYPERVISOR_set_debugreg' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:13: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:13: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:14: error: '__HYPERVISOR_get_debugreg' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:14: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:14: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:15: error: '__HYPERVISOR_update_descriptor' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:15: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:15: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:16: error: '__HYPERVISOR_memory_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:16: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:16: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:17: error: '__HYPERVISOR_multicall' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:17: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:17: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:18: error: '__HYPERVISOR_update_va_mapping' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:18: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:18: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:19: error: '__HYPERVISOR_set_timer_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:19: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:19: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:20: error: '__HYPERVISOR_event_channel_op_compat' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:20: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:20: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:21: error: '__HYPERVISOR_xen_version' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:21: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:21: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:22: error: '__HYPERVISOR_console_io' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:22: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:22: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:23: error: '__HYPERVISOR_physdev_op_compat' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:23: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:23: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:24: error: '__HYPERVISOR_grant_table_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:24: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:24: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:25: error: '__HYPERVISOR_vm_assist' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:25: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:25: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:26: error: '__HYPERVISOR_update_va_mapping_otherdomain' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:26: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:26: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:27: error: '__HYPERVISOR_iret' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:27: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:27: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:28: error: '__HYPERVISOR_vcpu_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:28: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:28: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:29: error: '__HYPERVISOR_set_segment_base' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:29: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:29: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:30: error: '__HYPERVISOR_mmuext_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:30: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:30: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:31: error: '__HYPERVISOR_acm_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:31: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:31: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:32: error: '__HYPERVISOR_nmi_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:32: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:32: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:33: error: '__HYPERVISOR_sched_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:33: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:33: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:34: error: '__HYPERVISOR_callback_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:34: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:34: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:35: error: '__HYPERVISOR_xenoprof_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:35: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:35: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:36: error: '__HYPERVISOR_event_channel_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:36: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:36: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:37: error: '__HYPERVISOR_physdev_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:37: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:37: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:38: error: '__HYPERVISOR_hvm_op' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:38: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:38: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:41: error: '__HYPERVISOR_arch_0' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:41: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:41: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:42: error: '__HYPERVISOR_arch_1' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:42: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:42: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:43: error: '__HYPERVISOR_arch_2' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:43: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:43: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:44: error: '__HYPERVISOR_arch_3' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:44: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:44: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:45: error: '__HYPERVISOR_arch_4' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:45: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:45: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:46: error: '__HYPERVISOR_arch_5' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:46: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:46: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:47: error: '__HYPERVISOR_arch_6' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:47: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:47: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:48: error: '__HYPERVISOR_arch_7' undeclared here (not in a function)
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:48: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
arch/x86/xen/trace.c:48: error: (near initialization for 'xen_hypercall_names')
In file included from arch/x86/xen/trace.c:61:
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list
include/trace/events/xen.h:31: warning: 'struct multicall_entry' declared inside parameter list

Full kernel config file is attached.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***