Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: linux-next: Tree for July 25 (xen)

From: Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 23:14:23 +0200

* Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]> wrote:

> * Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > On 08/04/11 15:40, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> > > On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 06:32:59PM -0400, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> > >>>>> These build failures are still triggering upstream:
> > >>>>>
> > >>>>>  arch/x86/xen/trace.c:44:2: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
> > >>>>>  arch/x86/xen/trace.c:44:2: error: (near initialization for ‘xen_hypercall_names’)
> > >>>>>  arch/x86/xen/trace.c:45:1: error: ‘__HYPERVISOR_arch_4’ undeclared here (not in a function)
> > >>>>>  arch/x86/xen/trace.c:45:2: error: array index in initializer not of integer type
> > >>>>>  arch/x86/xen/trace.c:45:2: error: (near initialization for ‘xen_hypercall_names’)
> > >>>>
> > >>>> Oh, that I haven't seen. Can you send me the .config for that please.
> > >>>
> > >>> You can't be trying very hard then.  I see lots of these (but no,
> > >>
> > >> Ah, I am getting it now. Thanks for reporting it.
> > > 
> > > This should do the trick:
> > 
> > Acked-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
> 
> That patch did the trick here too:
> 
> Acked-by: Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]>

Except that i'm still seeing the occasional build failure - see the 
error log below. Config attached.

Thanks,

	Ingo

enlighten.c:(.text+0x46b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_cpu_write_ldt_entry'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x78a): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_cpu_write_gdt_entry'
enlighten.c:(.text+0xa13): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_cpu_load_idt'
enlighten.c:(.text+0xb13): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_cpu_write_idt_entry'
enlighten.c:(.text+0xeb3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
enlighten.c:(.text+0xfcb): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x1023): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x1083): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x11e3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x1233): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x1293): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x12e3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_cpu_set_ldt'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x1433): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x1483): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x15c3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x160b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x1663): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x17a3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x17f3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
enlighten.c:(.text+0x1853): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
multicalls.c:(.text+0x1b7b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_extend_args'
(.text+0x1c9b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_flush'
(.text+0x1de3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry_alloc'
(.text+0x1e5b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_flush_reason'
(.text+0x1f4b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_extend_args'
(.text+0x2053): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_callback'
(.text+0x20c3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_flush_reason'
mmu.c:(.text+0x2773): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x2b03): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x2e6b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x2fab): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_write_cr3'
mmu.c:(.text+0x33bb): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x34fb): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x3783): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x3923): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_flush_tlb'
mmu.c:(.text+0x396b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x39c3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x3a13): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x3c03): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x3c6b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x3cc3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x3e13): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_flush_tlb_single'
mmu.c:(.text+0x3e5b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x3eb3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x3f03): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4113): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_alloc_ptpage'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4163): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x41bb): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4203): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x43f3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4453): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x44ab): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4653): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x46a3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_pgd_unpin'
mmu.c:(.text+0x46eb): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4873): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x48c3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x49d3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_release_ptpage'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4b13): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4b73): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4bc3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4cb3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_release_ptpage'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4df3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4e53): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4ea3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x4f93): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_release_ptpage'
mmu.c:(.text+0x50d3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x5133): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x5183): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x5243): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_flush_tlb_others'
mmu.c:(.text+0x53b3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x5413): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x5463): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x554b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_set_pgd'
mmu.c:(.text+0x5633): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x567b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x584b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x58a3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_pgd_pin'
mmu.c:(.text+0x58eb): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x59cb): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x5a23): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x5b43): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_set_pte'
mmu.c:(.text+0x5c53): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x5ca3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x5d6b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_set_pte_at'
mmu.c:(.text+0x5e83): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x5ed3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x60e3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_alloc_ptpage'
mmu.c:(.text+0x6133): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x618b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x61d3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x63f3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_alloc_ptpage'
mmu.c:(.text+0x6443): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x649b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
mmu.c:(.text+0x64e3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x66a3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x66f3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x67c3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_set_pud'
mmu.c:(.text+0x68d3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
mmu.c:(.text+0x6923): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
mmu.c:(.text+0x69f3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_set_pmd'
(.text+0x6bfb): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_set_domain_pte'
(.text+0x6c4b): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
(.text+0x6ca3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
(.text+0x6cf3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
(.text+0x6e03): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_ptep_modify_prot_start'
(.text+0x6f33): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_ptep_modify_prot_commit'
(.text+0x6f83): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
(.text+0x6fe3): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x10): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_cpu_write_ldt_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x28): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_cpu_load_idt'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x40): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_cpu_write_idt_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x58): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_cpu_write_gdt_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x70): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_cpu_write_gdt_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x88): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0xa0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0xb8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0xd0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0xe8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x100): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_cpu_set_ldt'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x118): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x130): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x148): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x160): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x178): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x190): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x1a8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x1c0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x1d8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x1f0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x208): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_extend_args'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x220): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_flush'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x238): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry_alloc'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x250): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_flush_reason'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x268): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_extend_args'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x280): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_callback'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x298): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_flush_reason'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x2b0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x2c8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x2e0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x2f8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_write_cr3'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x310): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x328): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x340): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x358): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_flush_tlb'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x370): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x388): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x3a0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x3b8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x3d0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x3e8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x400): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_flush_tlb_single'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x418): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x430): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x448): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x460): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_alloc_ptpage'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x478): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x490): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x4a8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x4c0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x4d8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x4f0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x508): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_pgd_unpin'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x520): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x538): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x550): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x568): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x580): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_release_ptpage'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x598): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x5b0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x5c8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x5e0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_release_ptpage'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x5f8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x610): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x628): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x640): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_release_ptpage'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x658): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x670): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x688): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x6a0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_flush_tlb_others'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x6b8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x6d0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x6e8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x700): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_set_pgd'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x718): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x730): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x748): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_pgd_pin'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x760): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x778): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x790): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x7a8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x7c0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_set_pte'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x7d8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x7f0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x808): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_set_pte_at'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x820): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x838): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x850): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_alloc_ptpage'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x868): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x880): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x898): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x8b0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_alloc_ptpage'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x8c8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x8e0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x8f8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x910): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x928): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x940): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_set_pud'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x958): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x970): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x988): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_set_pmd'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x9a0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_set_domain_pte'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x9b8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x9d0): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_entry'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0x9e8): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0xa00): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_ptep_modify_prot_start'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0xa18): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mmu_ptep_modify_prot_commit'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0xa30): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_batch'
arch/x86/built-in.o:(__jump_table+0xa48): undefined reference to `__tracepoint_xen_mc_issue'
make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1