Subject: [PATCH -next] power_supply: fix sysfs format warning

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:30:47 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix format warning:

drivers/power/power_supply_sysfs.c:82: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'ssize_t'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/power/power_supply_sysfs.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20110822.orig/drivers/power/power_supply_sysfs.c
+++ linux-next-20110822/drivers/power/power_supply_sysfs.c
@@ -78,7 +78,7 @@ static ssize_t power_supply_show_propert
 			dev_dbg(dev, "driver has no data for `%s' property\n",
 				attr->attr.name);
 		else if (ret != -ENODEV)
-			dev_err(dev, "driver failed to report `%s' property: %d\n",
+			dev_err(dev, "driver failed to report `%s' property: %zd\n",
 				attr->attr.name, ret);
 		return ret;
 	}