Subject: Re: mmotm 2011-08-24-14-08 uploaded

From: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:23:07 -0700

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:51:03 +0200
Michal Hocko <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Wed 24-08-11 14:09:05, Andrew Morton wrote:
> > The mm-of-the-moment snapshot 2011-08-24-14-08 has been uploaded to
> > 
> >    http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/mmotm/
> 
> I have just downloaded your tree and cannot quilt it up.

Parenthetically, there's not much point in running -mm any more:
everything which matters is copied into linux-next, so just run the
following day's -next.

There are a few things in -mm which aren't transferrrred to -next.  Some
akpm-specific pain reducers, a few patches which don't look like
they'll ever get into mainline and a great shower of debugging patches
which I accumulated over the ages.

--
To unsubscribe, send a message with 'unsubscribe linux-mm' in
the body to [email-masked].  For more info on Linux MM,
see: http://www.linux-mm.org/ .
Fight unfair telecom internet charges in Canada: sign http://stopthemeter.ca/
Don't email: <a href=mailto:"[email-masked]"> [email-masked] </a>