Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Aug 31 (bridge + llc)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:11:03 -0700

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:01:37 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,

(on x86_64)

net/built-in.o: In function `unregister_8022_client':
(.text+0x27a8b): undefined reference to `llc_sap_close'
net/built-in.o: In function `register_8022_client':
(.text+0x27af6): undefined reference to `llc_sap_open'
net/built-in.o: In function `p8022_request':
p8022.c:(.text+0x27b2d): undefined reference to `llc_build_and_send_ui_pkt'
net/built-in.o: In function `snap_request':
psnap.c:(.text+0x27e5b): undefined reference to `llc_build_and_send_ui_pkt'
net/built-in.o: In function `snap_init':
psnap.c:(.init.text+0x8f0): undefined reference to `llc_sap_open'
net/built-in.o: In function `snap_exit':
psnap.c:(.exit.text+0x16): undefined reference to `llc_sap_close'

CONFIG_STP=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE=m
CONFIG_LLC=m
CONFIG_LLC2=m

Full kernel randconfig file is attached.
I have looked and don't see what is causing the build errors.

---
~Randy
*** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***