Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the mfd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 16:19:00 +1000

Hi Samuel,

After merging the mfd tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

drivers/regulator/mc13783-regulator.c: In function 'mc13783_regulator_probe':
drivers/regulator/mc13783-regulator.c:347:9: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/regulator/mc13783-regulator.c:355:23: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/regulator/mc13783-regulator.c:356:21: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/regulator/mc13783-regulator.c:358:34: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/regulator/mc13783-regulator.c:359:26: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/regulator/mc13783-regulator.c: In function 'mc13783_regulator_remove':
drivers/regulator/mc13783-regulator.c:390:23: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

Caused by commit a7e5c9a30148 ("mfd: Remove mc13783 API functions and
symbols").

I have used the mfd tree from next-20110915 again today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]