Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the moduleh tree

From: Paul Gortmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 00:00:06 -0400

[linux-next: manual merge of the moduleh tree] On 04/10/2011 (Tue 17:57) Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi Paul,
> 
> I also dropped the following already applied patches:
> 
> wireless-ath6kl-use-of-module_param-requires-the-inc.patch
> staging-add-module.h-to-various-iio-drivers.patch

I've dropped these, plus the usb dwc3 patch which I see Greg picked
up. I've also added the five new fixups for the staging and ath6l that
you posted from the previous tree -- only two of them need to be in the
post-merge queue long term (the export.h ones).

Series delta is below.

Thanks,
Paul.

---

diff --git a/series b/series
index eccd196..d99df0f 100644
--- a/series
+++ b/series
@@ -1,7 +1,6 @@
 drivers-md-change-module.h-export.h-in-persistent-da.patch
 block-bsg-lib.c-change-module.h-export.h-in-power-co.patch
 drivers-base-change-module.h-export.h-in-power-commo.patch
-wireless-ath6kl-use-of-module_param-requires-the-inc.patch
 rtlwifi-use-of-module_param-requires-the-inclusion-o.patch
 mmc-using-module_param-requires-the-inclusion-of-mod.patch
 NFC-use-of-module-facilities-requires-the-inclusion-.patch
@@ -14,7 +13,10 @@ drivers-net-Add-module.h-to-wireless-ath-ath6kl-sdio.patch
 drivers-net-wireless-ath-ath5k-debug.c-does-not-need.patch
 drivers-bcma-driver_chipcommon_pmu.c-needs-export.h-.patch
 drivers-base-Add-export.h-to-regmap-regcache.c.patch
-drivers-usb-Add-module.h-to-various-dwc3-drivers.patch
-staging-add-module.h-to-various-iio-drivers.patch
 staging-Add-export.h-to-rts5139-rts51x_scsi.c.patch
 pinctrl-EXPORT_SYMBOL-needs-export.h.patch
+staging-Add-export.h-for-EXPORT_SYMBOL-to-drivers-st.patch
+ath6kl-THIS_MODULES-needs-export.h.patch
+ath6kl-module_param-needs-the-inclusion-of-modulepar.patch
+staging-iio-adc-add-includes-of-module.h-and-stat.h.patch
+staging-r8712u-include-module.h-where-needed.patch