Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the drm tree

From: Alan Cox <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:30:56 +0000

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:53:17 +1100
Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
> 
> On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 10:34:19 +0000 Dave Airlie <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > I just pushed jbarnes patch into my tree for now, at pushed out the
> > mainline gma500 code with it.
> 
> And it is a mess (see my linux-next reports).

Well its very hard to sort stuff out when you are juggling a cross tree
set of dependancies and someone pointlessly stops one of them being
visible in next for ten days.

Whatever. I'm onto it, but I think blocking -next merges for staging
breakage is broken to the point that -next needs fixing, or we should
kill staging off.

Alan