Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] of/irq: Get rid of NO_IRQ usage

From: Wolfram Sang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 10:52:54 +0100

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 03:16:26AM +0400, Anton Vorontsov wrote:
> PPC32/64 defines NO_IRQ to zero, so no problems expected.
> ARM defines NO_IRQ to -1, but OF code relies on IRQ domains support,
> which returns correct ('0') value in 'no irq' case. So everything
> should be fine.
> 
> Other arches might break if some of their OF drivers rely on NO_IRQ
> being not 0. If so, the drivers must be fixed, finally.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Anton Vorontsov <[email-masked]>
> ---

/me likes NO_IRQ removal very much

Acked-by: Wolfram Sang <[email-masked]>

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |
Industrial Linux Solutions                 | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |
_______________________________________________
devicetree-discuss mailing list
devicetree-discuss-uLR06cmDAlY/[email-masked]
https://lists.ozlabs.org/listinfo/devicetree-discuss