Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the memblock tree

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 10:49:52 -0800

Hello,

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 01:30:44PM -0800, Tejun Heo wrote:
> Still trying to restore my cross build setup. I think I will be able
> to send update series later today.

Made the following changes,

* Fix the CONFIG_HAVE typo bug.

* Remove 7 space -> tab conversion in arch/score/Kconfig to ease
  conflict resolution.

* Merge resolution in arch/arm/mm/init.c was incorrect.  Both sort()
  and memblock_init() calls should be removed.  Fixed.

memblock-kill-early_node_map is now 7bd0b0f0da.

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tj/misc.git memblock-kill-early_node_map

Merge result can be verified against the following branch (d8b950f4c3)

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tj/misc.git memblock-kill-early_node_map-next

Thanks.

-- 
tejun