Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the fbdev tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:32:14 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the fbdev tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc ppc64_defconfig)
produced this warning:

drivers/video/matrox/matroxfb_base.c:150:2: warning: braces around scalar initializer [enabled by default]
drivers/video/matrox/matroxfb_base.c:150:2: warning: (near initialization for 'vesafb_defined.colorspace') [enabled by default]
drivers/video/matrox/matroxfb_base.c:150:2: warning: excess elements in scalar initializer [enabled by default]
drivers/video/matrox/matroxfb_base.c:150:2: warning: (near initialization for 'vesafb_defined.colorspace') [enabled by default]
drivers/video/matrox/matroxfb_crtc2.c:596:3: warning: braces around scalar initializer [enabled by default]
drivers/video/matrox/matroxfb_crtc2.c:596:3: warning: (near initialization for 'matroxfb_dh_defined.colorspace') [enabled by default]
drivers/video/matrox/matroxfb_crtc2.c:596:3: warning: excess elements in scalar initializer [enabled by default]
drivers/video/matrox/matroxfb_crtc2.c:596:3: warning: (near initialization for 'matroxfb_dh_defined.colorspace') [enabled by default]

Introduced by commit fb21c2f42879 ("fbdev: Add FOURCC-based format
configuration API").
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/