Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the sound-asoc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:33:29 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the sound-asoc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

In file included from sound/soc/ux500/ux500_msp_dai.c:21:0:
include/linux/mfd/dbx500-prcmu.h:614:19: error: redefinition of 'prcmu_abb_read'
include/linux/mfd/db8500-prcmu.h:673:19: note: previous definition of 'prcmu_abb_read' was here
include/linux/mfd/dbx500-prcmu.h:619:19: error: redefinition of 'prcmu_abb_write'
include/linux/mfd/db8500-prcmu.h:678:19: note: previous definition of 'prcmu_abb_write' was here
include/linux/mfd/dbx500-prcmu.h:630:19: error: redefinition of 'prcmu_config_clkout'
include/linux/mfd/db8500-prcmu.h:643:19: note: previous definition of 'prcmu_config_clkout' was here
include/linux/mfd/dbx500-prcmu.h:692:20: error: redefinition of 'prcmu_ac_wake_req'
include/linux/mfd/db8500-prcmu.h:683:20: note: previous definition of 'prcmu_ac_wake_req' was here
include/linux/mfd/dbx500-prcmu.h:694:20: error: redefinition of 'prcmu_ac_sleep_req'
include/linux/mfd/db8500-prcmu.h:685:20: note: previous definition of 'prcmu_ac_sleep_req' was here
sound/soc/ux500/ux500_msp_dai.c:23:27: fatal error: mach/hardware.h: No such file or directory
sound/soc/ux500/ux500_msp_i2s.c:21:27: fatal error: mach/hardware.h: No such file or directory

Possibly caused by commit 3592b7f69a54 ("ASoC: Ux500: Add MSP I2S-driver").

I have used the version of the sound-asoc tree from next-20120508 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]