Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:38:12 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in
net/batman-adv/translation-table.c between commit 8b8e4bc0391f
("batman-adv: fix race condition in TT full-table replacement") from the
net tree and commit 7d211efc5087 ("batman-adv: Prefix originator
non-static functions with batadv_") from the net-next tree.

Just context changes.  I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as
necessary.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc net/batman-adv/translation-table.c
index 2ab83d7,5180d50..0000000
--- a/net/batman-adv/translation-table.c
+++ b/net/batman-adv/translation-table.c
@@@ -141,7 -139,8 +139,7 @@@ static void tt_orig_list_entry_free_rcu
  	struct tt_orig_list_entry *orig_entry;
  
  	orig_entry = container_of(rcu, struct tt_orig_list_entry, rcu);
- 	orig_node_free_ref(orig_entry->orig_node);
 -	atomic_dec(&orig_entry->orig_node->tt_size);
+ 	batadv_orig_node_free_ref(orig_entry->orig_node);
  	kfree(orig_entry);
  }