Subject: Re: [PATCH -next] av32: Make sure _TIF_BREAKPOINT is defined

From: Hans-Christian Egtvedt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:17:57 +0200

Around Mon 25 Jun 2012 22:58:16 +0200 or thereabout, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> commit 1deb667af4fc713364fed72ccdf217162b62ec7f ("avr32: trim masks")
> replaced "1 << TIF_BREAKPOINT" by "_TIF_BREAKPOINT", but forgot to define
> the latter:
> 
> arch/avr32/kernel/entry-avr32b.S: Assembler messages:
> arch/avr32/kernel/entry-avr32b.S:232: Error: undefined symbol `_TIF_BREAKPOINT' in operation
> arch/avr32/kernel/entry-avr32b.S:258: Error: undefined symbol `_TIF_BREAKPOINT' in operation
> arch/avr32/kernel/entry-avr32b.S:852: Error: undefined symbol `_TIF_BREAKPOINT' in operation
> arch/avr32/kernel/entry-avr32b.S:631: Error: undefined symbol `_TIF_BREAKPOINT' in operation
> arch/avr32/kernel/entry-avr32b.S:631: Error: undefined symbol `_TIF_BREAKPOINT' in operation
> arch/avr32/kernel/entry-avr32b.S:852: Error: undefined symbol `_TIF_BREAKPOINT' in operation
> arch/avr32/kernel/entry-avr32b.S:852: Error: undefined symbol `_TIF_BREAKPOINT' in operation
> arch/avr32/kernel/entry-avr32b.S:852: Error: undefined symbol `_TIF_BREAKPOINT' in operation
> arch/avr32/kernel/entry-avr32b.S:852: Error: undefined symbol `_TIF_BREAKPOINT' in operation
> 
> Add the missing definition to fix this.

Thanks for fixing this.

> 
> Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>

Acked-by: Hans-Christian Egtvedt <[email-masked]>

<snipp>

-- 
mvh
Hans-Christian Egtvedt