Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:53:32 +1000

Hi Dave,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_dma.c between commit 99d0b1db6ccd ("drm/i915:
initialize dpio_lock spin lock") from Linus' tree and commit c6a828d3269a
("drm/i915: move all rps state into dev_priv->rps") from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_dma.c
index 914c0df,2c09900..0000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_dma.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_dma.c
@@@ -1586,8 -1606,7 +1606,8 @@@ int i915_driver_load(struct drm_device 
  
  	spin_lock_init(&dev_priv->irq_lock);
  	spin_lock_init(&dev_priv->error_lock);
- 	spin_lock_init(&dev_priv->rps_lock);
+ 	spin_lock_init(&dev_priv->rps.lock);
 +	spin_lock_init(&dev_priv->dpio_lock);
  
  	if (IS_IVYBRIDGE(dev) || IS_HASWELL(dev))
  		dev_priv->num_pipe = 3;