Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the usb.current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:05:45 +1100

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in
drivers/usb/misc/ezusb.c between commit 197ef5ef37d9 ("USB: Add missing
license tag to ezusb driver") from the usb.current tree and commitc
30186e51e53 ("USB: ezusb: unexport some functions that aren't being
used") from the usb tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/usb/misc/ezusb.c
index 6589268,0a48de9..0000000
--- a/drivers/usb/misc/ezusb.c
+++ b/drivers/usb/misc/ezusb.c
@@@ -157,5 -162,4 +162,6 @@@ int ezusb_fx2_ihex_firmware_download(st
  	return ezusb_ihex_firmware_download(dev, ezusb_fx2, firmware_path);
  }
  EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(ezusb_fx2_ihex_firmware_download);
+ #endif
 +
 +MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");