Subject: Re: [PATCH] workqueue: missing idr_preload_end() in worker_pool_assign_id()

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 10:57:45 -0700

(cc'ing Stephen and linux-next)

Hello, Artem.

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 09:51:32PM +0400, Artem Savkov wrote:
> Added missing idr_preload_end() call in worker_pool_assign_id().
> Without it preemption stays disabled resulting in lots of "scheduling while
> atomic" BUGs during boot.
...
> Introduced in "workqueue: convert to idr_alloc()"

That patch doesn't use idr_preload().  It looks like the issue is
introduced during linux-next merge of wq/for-3.10 and idr patches in
-mm.  Stephen, can you please add idr_preload_end() to the merge
patch?

Once the idr patches land in Linus' tree, I'll resolve the conflict
from wq tree side.

Thanks.

-- 
tejun