Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the sound-asoc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:13:47 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the sound-asoc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/mfd/wm5102-tables.c: In function 'wm5102_readable_register':
drivers/mfd/wm5102-tables.c:1172:7: error: 'ARIZONA_SPK_CTRL_2' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/mfd/wm5102-tables.c:1172:7: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
drivers/mfd/wm5102-tables.c:1173:7: error: 'ARIZONA_SPK_CTRL_3' undeclared (first use in this function)

Caused by commit 7b00b5ecd312 ("mfd: wm5102: Add additional speaker
control registers").  Missing change to an include file?

sound/soc/codecs/arizona.c: In function 'arizona_init_spk':
sound/soc/codecs/arizona.c:205:28: error: 'arizona' undeclared (first use in this function)
sound/soc/codecs/arizona.c:205:28: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in

Caused by commit 6f384ccffdf0 ("ASoC: arizona: Log thermal events").

I have used the sound-asoc tree from next-20130320 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]