Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the usb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:05:41 +1000

Hi Greg,

After merging the usb tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

ERROR: "usb_stor_dbg" [drivers/usb/storage/ums-usbat.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_stor_dbg" [drivers/usb/storage/ums-sddr55.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_stor_dbg" [drivers/usb/storage/ums-sddr09.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_stor_dbg" [drivers/usb/storage/ums-realtek.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_stor_dbg" [drivers/usb/storage/ums-karma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_stor_dbg" [drivers/usb/storage/ums-jumpshot.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_stor_dbg" [drivers/usb/storage/ums-isd200.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_stor_dbg" [drivers/usb/storage/ums-freecom.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_stor_dbg" [drivers/usb/storage/ums-eneub6250.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_stor_dbg" [drivers/usb/storage/ums-datafab.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_stor_dbg" [drivers/usb/storage/ums-cypress.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "usb_stor_dbg" [drivers/usb/storage/ums-alauda.ko] undefined!

Caused by commit 75b9130e8af6 ("usb: storage: Add usb_stor_dbg, reduce
object size").  Please build test such infrastructure patches with and
without MODULES ...

I have used the usb tree from next-20130417 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]