Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:24:23 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in
net/mac802154/mac802154.h between commit 2c1bbbffa0b6 ("net: mac802154:
comparision issue of type cast, finding by EXTRA_CFLAGS=-W") from the net
tree and commit 7dd43d356e73 ("mac802154: Do not try to resend failed
packets") from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc net/mac802154/mac802154.h
index 703c121,5c9e021..0000000
--- a/net/mac802154/mac802154.h
+++ b/net/mac802154/mac802154.h
@@@ -88,9 -88,7 +88,7 @@@ struct mac802154_sub_if_data 
  
  #define mac802154_to_priv(_hw)	container_of(_hw, struct mac802154_priv, hw)
  
- #define MAC802154_MAX_XMIT_ATTEMPTS	3
- 
 -#define MAC802154_CHAN_NONE		(~(u8)0) /* No channel is assigned */
 +#define MAC802154_CHAN_NONE		0xff /* No channel is assigned */
  
  extern struct ieee802154_reduced_mlme_ops mac802154_mlme_reduced;
  extern struct ieee802154_mlme_ops mac802154_mlme_wpan;