Subject: linux-next: please add queue for removal of __cpuinit and friends.

From: Paul Gortmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:27:02 -0400

Hi Stephen,

Would you please add the patch queue below to linux-next for
the remainder of this week and the two weeks of the merge window?

It is the patch queue for removal of __cpuinit ; a git repository
of patches with a series file that can be browsed here:

  http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/paulg/cpuinit-delete.git

or cloned directly from here:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulg/cpuinit-delete.git

and the deletion and merge strategy was described here previously:

  https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/6/20/513

I have been tracking it manually myself by re-applying it locally
to the daily linux-next tree each day for a while now (you can see
patch refresh history in the repo for anyone wishing that level of
detail).

I do not expect any significant changes to the repository going forward.
Perhaps adding a couple more "Acked-by:" tags, and dropping a couple
patches for when maintainers request to carry them locally.  So I hope
it should not be a big burden.  And it is a one-shot tree as well.

Thanks,
Paul.
--