Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] conflicts between cgroup/for-3.12 and memcg

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 10:19:33 -0400

Hello, Michal.

On Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 09:22:07AM +0200, Michal Hocko wrote:
> I have just tried to merge cgroups/for-3.12 into my memcg tree and there
> were some conflicts indeed. They are attached for reference. The
> resolving is trivial. I've just picked up HEAD as all the conflicts are
> for added resp. removed code in mmotm.

Oops, that's me messing up the branches.  I was trying to reset
for-next but instead reset for-3.12 so that it didn't include the API
updates.  Can you please try to rebase on top of the current for-3.12
bd8815a6d802fc16a7a106e170593aa05dc17e72 ("cgroup: make
css_for_each_descendant() and friends include the origin css in the
iteration")?  At least the iterator update wouldn't be trivial, I
think.

Thanks.

-- 
tejun

--
To unsubscribe, send a message with 'unsubscribe linux-mm' in
the body to [email-masked].  For more info on Linux MM,
see: http://www.linux-mm.org/ .
Don't email: <a href=mailto:"[email-masked]"> [email-masked] </a>