Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the gpio tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:12:37 +1000

Hi Linus,

After merging the gpio tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/gpio/gpio-pcf857x.c: In function 'pcf857x_irq_domain_map':
drivers/gpio/gpio-pcf857x.c:206:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'set_irq_flags' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  set_irq_flags(virq, IRQF_VALID);
  ^
drivers/gpio/gpio-pcf857x.c:206:22: error: 'IRQF_VALID' undeclared (first use in this function)
  set_irq_flags(virq, IRQF_VALID);
                      ^

Caused by commit 21fd3cd1874a ("gpio: pcf857x: call the gpio user handler
iff gpio_to_irq is done").

set_irq_flags() only exists on arm (and arm64).

I have used the gpio tree from next-20130917 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]