Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the block tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:29:01 +1000

Hi Jens,

After merging the block tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced this warning:

In file included from include/linux/kernel.h:13:0,
                 from drivers/block/skd_main.c:19:
drivers/block/skd_main.c: In function 'skd_cons_skmsg':
drivers/block/skd_main.c:4562:33: warning: format '%u' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'long unsigned int' [-Wformat=]
   (unsigned long) sizeof(struct skd_fitmsg_context) *
                                 ^
include/linux/printk.h:216:33: note: in definition of macro 'pr_err'
  printk(KERN_ERR pr_fmt(fmt), ##__VA_ARGS__)
                                 ^
drivers/block/skd_main.c:4559:2: note: in expansion of macro 'VPRINTK'
  VPRINTK(skdev, "skmsg_table kzalloc, struct %u, count %u total %lu\n",
  ^

and several more.

Introduced by commit 0e2c4a3a6c0c ("drivers/block/skd_main.c: fix a few
things, disable on 32-bit"). sizeof() needs %zu to print, right?

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]