Subject: linux-next: Tree for Oct 1

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 13:03:45 +0200

Hi all,

I've uploaded today's linux-next tree to the master branch of the
repository below:

	git://gitorious.org/thierryreding/linux-next.git

A next-20131001 tag is also provided for convenience.

The situation is pretty much the same as yesterday. Some conflicts went
away, but most remained. i386 and x86_64 default configuration builds
show no breakage and ARM default configurations are still being built.
Yesterday's run didn't show any merge-related breakage. I found a single
build issue for i.MX which was trivial to fix and sent out a patch.

I received a response from a few people to the conflict notifications,
so I won't be sending those out again. For those that I haven't received
any replies and for new conflicts, new notifications will be sent
shortly.

It looks as if I will be able to do another linux-next tree tomorrow,
but not on Thursday and Friday, so Mark Brown will be doing those. If
anyone else is interested in helping out you're very welcome.

Thierry