Subject: linux-next: Tree for Oct 2

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 17:32:46 +0200

Hi all,

I've uploaded today's linux-next tree to the master branch of the
repository below:

        git://gitorious.org/thierryreding/linux-next.git

A next-20131002 tag is also provided for convenience.

No new conflicts today. i386, x86_64 and ARM default configurations did
build fine. Well, the same issue on i.MX is still there, so I added the
patch on top of today's linux-next tree so others won't have to deal
with it. I'm assuming it will make it into the i.MX tree eventually.

One small change, I have removed Joern's bcon tree as per his request.
Furthermore there's now an rr-cache branch in the tree linked to above
which contains an orphaned branch with the resolutions recorded in the
.git/rr-cache directory. There's also a new script Next/rr-cache which
can be used to setup the .git/rr-cache directory from an rr-cache branch
and manage it using git. In a nutshell: it's a wrapper around git with
extra handling for the "init" command.

As I already mentioned, Mark has volunteered to do the linux-next tree
for tomorrow and the day after that. I should be able to resume doing
them on Monday.

Thierry