Subject: linux-next: Tree for Oct 3

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 02:02:30 +0100

Hi all,

Better late than never I've uploaded today's linux-next tree to the
master branch of the repository below:

        git://gitorious.org/thierryreding/linux-next.git

A next-20131003 tag is also provided for convenience.

A few new conflicts today caused by the removal of the h8300
architecture which I didn't report for triviality.  Several new build
failures were found as a result of running allmodconfig tests between
merges all of which have been reported and I'm still carrying the i.MX
fix that Thierry has been carrying.

Due to the length of time taken to run all the allmodconfigs I skipped
the defconfig tests; I know Olof has the ARM stuff covered in his
autobuilder.  I'm going to use allyesconfig tomorrow since that should
run faster so hopefully I can cover the ARM, i386 and x86_64 configs
again.

Thanks,
Mark