Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the mvebu tree

From: Jason Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:21:25 -0400

On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 04:14:27PM +0200, Thierry Reding wrote:
> Today's linux-next merge of the mvebu tree got conflicts in
> 
> 	arch/arm/mach-dove/board-dt.c
> 	arch/arm/mach-kirkwood/board-dt.c
> 
> caused by commits ebd7d3a (ARM: kirkwood: retain MAC address for DT
> ethernet), 511aaab (ARM: kirkwood: Remove unneeded MBus initialization)
> and a169e3a (ARM: kirkwood: remove custom .init_time hook) as well as
> ccbd35c (ARM: dove: remove legacy pcie and clock init), e5901b5 (ARM:
> dove: switch to DT probed mbus address windows) and 51e40f5 (ARM: dove:
> remove custom .init_time hook).
> 
> I fixed them up (see below). Please verify that the resolution looks
> good.

Looks good to me, thanks for picking up the linux-next duties, it's a
big help.

thx,

Jason.