Subject: Re: [PATCH] [media] staging: media: Fix build for iMON LIRC driver

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:12:13 -0700

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:03:40AM +0300, Dan Carpenter wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 04:02:43PM +0200, Thierry Reding wrote:
> > Add a missing , between parameters in a call to dev_info().
> > 
> 
> Greg already reverted the original patch.
> 
> The original patch wasn't sent to the list.  Archana, use
> scripts/get_maintainer.pl to find out who to send patches to.  Don't
> CC the linux-kernel list though because they don't care about details in
> staging.

Archana sent it through the OPW submission process, which has it's own
mailing list, so as to not bother the driverdev mailing list.  It was
my fault that I missed this error and took the patch, which is why I
reverted it.

thanks,

greg k-h