Subject: Re: getting fixmap patches in linux-next

From: Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 16:40:21 +0100

* Mark Salter <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi, I have cleanup of fixmap.h here:
> 
>  http://lkml.org/lkml/2013/11/25/474
> 
> Most of the series has been ack'd with the notable exception
> of the arch/x86 part. [...]

It didn't look controversial to me:

  Acked-by: Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]>

> [...] I'd like to get this series into linux-next but I'm not sure 
> of the best way. I could put it in the c6x tree but it doesn't 
> belong there and I don't want to put the x86 patch in there without 
> any acks. I've cc'd Ingo thinking the tip tree may be the place it 
> should go.

I think akpm is usually collecting such generic arch and kmap patches 
- mind pinging him whether he'd like to take it into -mm?

Thanks,

	Ingo