Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:56:43 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the net-next tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

In file included from include/linux/hashtable.h:12:0,
                 from include/linux/elevator.h:5,
                 from include/linux/blkdev.h:222,
                 from init/do_mounts.h:2,
                 from init/do_mounts_rd.c:21:
include/linux/hash.h:18:22: fatal error: asm/hash.h: No such file or directory
 #include <asm/hash.h>
                      ^

And many more ...

Caused by commit 71ae8aac3e19 ("lib: introduce arch optimized hash
library").  Presumably this would break any architecture other than
x86 :-(

I have used the net-next tree from next-20131217 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]