Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the fscache tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 12:08:43 +1100

Hi David,

After merging the fscache tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

fs/cachefiles/bind.c: In function 'cachefiles_daemon_unbind':
fs/cachefiles/bind.c:361:4: error: too few arguments to function 'vfs_unlink'
    ret = vfs_unlink(cache->root->d_inode, dentry);
    ^
In file included from fs/cachefiles/bind.c:18:0:
include/linux/fs.h:1458:12: note: declared here
 extern int vfs_unlink(struct inode *, struct dentry *, struct inode **);
            ^

Caused by commit ab3d73f3ce3d ("Cachefiles: Add features that make sanity
checking easier") from the fscache tree interacting with commit
b21996e36c8e ("locks: break delegations on unlink") from Linus' tree
(which entered Linus' tree before v3.13-rc1).  Does this build for you?

I have used the fscache tree from next-20140205 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]