Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:00:59 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the tip tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spufs/sched.c:86:0: error: "MAX_USER_PRIO" redefined [-Werror]
 #define MAX_USER_PRIO  (MAX_PRIO - MAX_RT_PRIO)
 ^
In file included from include/linux/sched.h:6:0,
                 from arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spufs/sched.c:26:
include/linux/sched/prio.h:38:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
 #define MAX_USER_PRIO  (USER_PRIO(MAX_PRIO))
 ^

Caused by commit 6b6350f155af ("sched: Expose some macros related to
priority").  A quick grep shows that MAX_USER_PRIO is defined in
include/linux/sched/prio.h, but not used anywhere (except in
arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/spufs/sched.c where it is also defined)?

I have used the tip tree from next-20140210 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]