Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 22:03:50 +0000

Hi Grant,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in include/asm-generic/vmlinux.lds.h between commit 6c3ff8b11a16ec69 ("ARM: Introduce CPU_METHOD_OF_DECLARE() for cpu hotplug/smp") from the  tree and commit f618c4703a14672d27 ("drivers: of: add support for custom reserved memory drivers") from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

diff --cc include/asm-generic/vmlinux.lds.h
index bd02ca7a1d55,f10f64fcc815..000000000000
--- a/include/asm-generic/vmlinux.lds.h
+++ b/include/asm-generic/vmlinux.lds.h
@@@ -167,15 -167,16 +167,25 @@@
  #define CLK_OF_TABLES()
  #endif
  
 +#ifdef CONFIG_SMP
 +#define CPU_METHOD_OF_TABLES() . = ALIGN(8);                              \
 +                         VMLINUX_SYMBOL(__cpu_method_of_table_begin) = .; \
 +                         *(__cpu_method_of_table)                         \
 +                         VMLINUX_SYMBOL(__cpu_method_of_table_end) = .;
 +#else
 +#define CPU_METHOD_OF_TABLES()
 +#endif
 +
+ #ifdef CONFIG_OF_RESERVED_MEM
+ #define RESERVEDMEM_OF_TABLES()                               \
+       . = ALIGN(8);                                   \
+       VMLINUX_SYMBOL(__reservedmem_of_table) = .;     \
+       *(__reservedmem_of_table)                       \
+       *(__reservedmem_of_table_end)
+ #else
+ #define RESERVEDMEM_OF_TABLES()
+ #endif
+ 
  #define KERNEL_DTB()                                                  \
        STRUCT_ALIGN();                                                 \
        VMLINUX_SYMBOL(__dtb_start) = .;                                \
@@@ -499,8 -500,8 +509,9 @@@
        TRACE_SYSCALLS()                                                \
        MEM_DISCARD(init.rodata)                                        \
        CLK_OF_TABLES()                                                 \
+       RESERVEDMEM_OF_TABLES()                                         \
        CLKSRC_OF_TABLES()                                              \
 +      CPU_METHOD_OF_TABLES()                                          \
        KERNEL_DTB()                                                    \
        IRQCHIP_OF_MATCH_TABLE()