Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the v4l-dvb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 17:15:06 +1100

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in
drivers/staging/media/msi3101/sdr-msi3101.c between commit 3d0c8fa3c5a0
("[media] msi3101: convert to SDR API") from the v4l-dvb tree and commit
6e878c0299c1 ("staging: media/msi3101/sdr-msi3101.c removed warning")
from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/staging/media/msi3101/sdr-msi3101.c
index 011db2c08014,5a0400fdb98c..000000000000
--- a/drivers/staging/media/msi3101/sdr-msi3101.c
+++ b/drivers/staging/media/msi3101/sdr-msi3101.c
@@@ -132,7 -411,7 +132,7 @@@ struct msi3101_state 
  	unsigned int vb_full; /* vb is full and packets dropped */
  
  	struct urb *urbs[MAX_ISO_BUFS];
- 	int (*convert_stream) (struct msi3101_state *s, u8 *dst, u8 *src,
 -	int (*convert_stream)(struct msi3101_state *s, u32 *dst, u8 *src,
++	int (*convert_stream)(struct msi3101_state *s, u8 *dst, u8 *src,
  			unsigned int src_len);
  
  	/* Controls */