Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the sound-asoc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:10:00 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the sound-asoc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

sound/soc/generic/simple-card.c: In function 'asoc_simple_card_parse_of':
sound/soc/generic/simple-card.c:188:47: error: 'struct simple_card_data' has no member named 'daifmt'
   ret = asoc_simple_card_sub_parse_of(np, priv->daifmt,
                                               ^
sound/soc/generic/simple-card.c:201:47: error: 'struct simple_card_data' has no member named 'daifmt'
   ret = asoc_simple_card_sub_parse_of(np, priv->daifmt,
                                               ^

Caused by commit 56556f333ae3 ("ASoC: simple-card: overwrite cpu_dai->fmt
with codec_dai->fmt"). daifmt was removed from struct simple_card_data in
commit c56c4d74c6f9 ("ASoC: simple-card: Simplify code").

I have used the sound-asoc tree from next-20140318 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]