Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 13:46:02 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in
drivers/net/bonding/bond_alb.c between commit d0c21d43a5a1 ("bonding:
Send ALB learning packets using the right source") from the net tree
and commit 8557cd74ca8a ("bonding: replace SLAVE_IS_OK() with
bond_slave_can_tx()") from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/net/bonding/bond_alb.c
index 93580a47cc54,03e0bcade234..000000000000
--- a/drivers/net/bonding/bond_alb.c
+++ b/drivers/net/bonding/bond_alb.c
@@@ -1117,8 -1106,8 +1117,8 @@@ static void alb_fasten_mac_swap(struct 
  	ASSERT_RTNL();
  
  	/* fasten the change in the switch */
- 	if (SLAVE_IS_OK(slave1)) {
+ 	if (bond_slave_can_tx(slave1)) {
 -		alb_send_learning_packets(slave1, slave1->dev->dev_addr);
 +		alb_send_learning_packets(slave1, slave1->dev->dev_addr, false);
  		if (bond->alb_info.rlb_enabled) {
  			/* inform the clients that the mac address
  			 * has changed
@@@ -1129,8 -1118,8 +1129,8 @@@
  		disabled_slave = slave1;
  	}
  
- 	if (SLAVE_IS_OK(slave2)) {
+ 	if (bond_slave_can_tx(slave2)) {
 -		alb_send_learning_packets(slave2, slave2->dev->dev_addr);
 +		alb_send_learning_packets(slave2, slave2->dev->dev_addr, false);
  		if (bond->alb_info.rlb_enabled) {
  			/* inform the clients that the mac address
  			 * has changed