Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 16:28:44 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in
arch/arm64/include/asm/thread_info.h between commit 449f81a4da4d
("arm64: make a single hook to syscall_trace() for all syscall
features") from the arm64 tree and commit 842514849a61 ("arm64: Remove
TIF_POLLING_NRFLAG") from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc arch/arm64/include/asm/thread_info.h
index 9c086c63f911,7b8e3a2a00fb..000000000000
--- a/arch/arm64/include/asm/thread_info.h
+++ b/arch/arm64/include/asm/thread_info.h
@@@ -103,12 -99,7 +102,11 @@@ static inline struct thread_info *curre
  #define TIF_SIGPENDING		0
  #define TIF_NEED_RESCHED	1
  #define TIF_NOTIFY_RESUME	2	/* callback before returning to user */
 +#define TIF_FOREIGN_FPSTATE	3	/* CPU's FP state is not current's */
  #define TIF_SYSCALL_TRACE	8
 +#define TIF_SYSCALL_AUDIT	9
 +#define TIF_SYSCALL_TRACEPOINT	10
 +#define TIF_SECCOMP		11
- #define TIF_POLLING_NRFLAG	16
  #define TIF_MEMDIE		18	/* is terminating due to OOM killer */
  #define TIF_FREEZE		19
  #define TIF_RESTORE_SIGMASK	20