Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the clk tree with the mmc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 17:12:54 +1000

Hi Mike,

Today's linux-next merge of the clk tree got a conflict in
drivers/mmc/host/Makefile between commit 1b66e94e6b99 ("mmc: moxart:
Add MOXA ART SD/MMC driver") from the mmc tree and commit 3cbcb16095f9
("mmc: sunxi: Add driver for SD/MMC hosts found on Allwinner sunxi
SoCs") from the clk tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/mmc/host/Makefile
index 997912262499,3072bfb6d26a..000000000000
--- a/drivers/mmc/host/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/mmc/host/Makefile
@@@ -50,10 -50,9 +50,11 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_MMC_JZ4740)	+= jz4740_mmc.
  obj-$(CONFIG_MMC_VUB300)	+= vub300.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_MMC_USHC)		+= ushc.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_MMC_WMT)		+= wmt-sdmmc.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_MMC_MOXART)	+= moxart-mmc.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_MMC_SUNXI)		+= sunxi-mmc.o
  
  obj-$(CONFIG_MMC_REALTEK_PCI)	+= rtsx_pci_sdmmc.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_MMC_REALTEK_USB)	+= rtsx_usb_sdmmc.o
  
  obj-$(CONFIG_MMC_SDHCI_PLTFM)		+= sdhci-pltfm.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_MMC_SDHCI_CNS3XXX)		+= sdhci-cns3xxx.o