Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 13:13:59 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in
drivers/hv/channel_mgmt.c between commit d3ba720dd58c ("Drivers: hv:
Eliminate the channel spinlock in the callback path") from Linus' tree
and commit 1b9d48f2a579 ("hyper-v: make uuid_le const") from the
net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/hv/channel_mgmt.c
index 6c8b032cacba,90d654556437..000000000000
--- a/drivers/hv/channel_mgmt.c
+++ b/drivers/hv/channel_mgmt.c
@@@ -404,7 -365,7 +404,7 @@@ static u32  next_vp
   * performance critical channels (IDE, SCSI and Network) will be uniformly
   * distributed across all available CPUs.
   */
- static void init_vp_index(struct vmbus_channel *channel, uuid_le *type_guid)
 -static u32 get_vp_index(const uuid_le *type_guid)
++static void init_vp_index(struct vmbus_channel *channel, const uuid_le *type_guid)
  {
  	u32 cur_cpu;
  	int i;